Based on a seemingly trivial hadith in which Prophet Muhammad (P) said "Eat with your right hand", this khutbah makes clear the profound position of the Prophet (P), the weightiness of his teachings, and the responsibility on those who claim to follow his message. Siraj Wahhaj's "old school" fire and passion resurface in this brief sermon that gives believers hope for Paradise, but a great sacrifice must be made first. Imam Siraj challenges the audience to make that sacrifice and to "think different" from those who disbelieve. Follow him as he maps out the path to Paradise by revealing what this sacrifice is and inspiring you to make it without any excuse. (Duration: 30 min)
1) "I Have No Knowledge"
2) Eat With Your Right Hand
3) You Have to Think Differently
4) Black and White
5) If You Have Islam, You Have Everything!
6) 999 Out of 1000 Will Go to Hell
7) All Will Enter Paradise Except Those Who Refuse
8) Contrasting the Opposites
9) You Still Like the Dunya?!