There will come a time in the lives of most young Muslims when they will face a crossroad that will determine their path in life. Surrounded by drugs, alcohol and other vices, they could very well make the wrong decision leading to drastic consequences now and in the hereafter. Speaking at an annual MYNA conference, Siraj Wahhaj prepares the young audience for this situation by encouraging them to be proud of Islam and to ask the critical question of why exactly they are practicing Islam. Among the lessons learned are the importance of making the right decisions, especially the everyday decision to worship Allah for His sake alone, not because one's parents say to do so. An essential lecture for Muslim kids in public school and on the college campus that is meant to strengthen their resolve in the face of temptation. This lecture is also geared towards parents, imams and mentors who are charged with the task of guiding and teaching our youth. (Duration: 59 min)
1) Never Lose Hope
2) You Have to Decide For Yourself
3) The Most Important Decision You Will Ever Make
4) Muslims Are Supposed to be Different
5) What Will You Do When No One is Watching?
6) Q&A: Can Hajj Be Made For You After Death?
7) Q&A: Your Decisions Can Have Drastic Consequences
8) Q&A: Taqwa on the College Campus
9) Q&A: Did Anything Exist Before Allah?
10) Q&A: Let the Message Touch Your Heart!
11) Q&A: How Did Imam Siraj Hear About Islam?
12) Q&A: What if My Parents Don't Want to Pray?
13) Q&A: Explaining the Hijab
14) Q&A: A Sister With a Brain Tumor
15) Q&A: Can a Non-Muslim Enter Paradise?
16) Q&A: How Do We Get Married If We Can't Date?
17) Q&A: What Compelled Imam Siraj to Accept Islam?
18) Q&A: Are There "People of the Book" Living Today?
19) Q&A: Can A Woman Be a Wali For Another Woman?